Skip to main content

Vibrational Healing

 In neatly 4 decades of offering bodywork and energy seasons, I have collected many modalities and tools.

Reiki and other energetic offerings are surprisingly powerful when offered remotely, which gives us the opportunity to work together wherever we are in the World!

When we combine Reiki with a dash of creativity, Magïc happens!

















In 2005, I traveled to my favorite retreat center, Breitenbush Hot Springs for a training in the history and use of Tuning Forks both personally and in sessions. Already a harpist, I had  studied using sound as a vehicle for balance and harmony a decade before. Our training centered around use of weighted forks on acupuncture points - Ohm tuners and Acutonics. 
Around the same time, I acquired a set of Intentions Tuners (all but one unweighted forks which are intended for use off the body) 

"In water and watery solids, such as the human body, sound travels over 4x faster in the form of photons or sonic shear waves." Dr Karl Maret in the forward to Tuning the Human Biofield, written by vibrational healing maven Eileen McKusick
Her book includes the scientific background of vibrational healing and her experience in using the forks.  Eileen employs both the unweighted and weighted forks on her sessions and teachings.
Take Action!

 A recent addition to Eileen's set of tuners is the Sonic Slider, which she finds especially helpful for work on fascia, and a great tool for personal use! Steady application can facilitate resculpting of the face and body for non surgical curbing and 'face lift!' 
I have been using gua sha both personally and in my practice - finding it effective in softening bound fascia, and stimulating circulation. 

I need to revisit the frequencies of the high quality forks in my collections, and place my Biofield order! I hope to enroll in her next online training, which I feel will stitch my modalities together.  

I use both Reiki and Lightweaving off the body, & find them wonderfu to include in both in person and Remote sessions.

 Sessionss include:
  • check in and intake, where we identify the focus for physical and whole field healing, and set an intention for our session. 
  • The session itself - relax and get comfortable, allow about 45 minutes for the session
  • Sharing - insights, suggestions for benefiting from your session
Stay tuned for updates! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connection and Purpose

 Being human is a dance of finding balance between our connections and our own unique spark, our place and purpose. In Okinawa, home of more centenarians than most other areas of the globe, discovering one's purpose is a key factor to well being, and is called Ikigai. When we align with our values and purpose, we are more content in good times, and resilient in times of stress. This in turn leads to enhanced health.  Other factors that promote well being and healing include enjoying a mainly whole foods diet (with a preponderance of local foods, fresh when possible), moving throughout the day, spending time outside, connections with friends and family, and engaging in creative pursuits.   For nearly 40 years I've been engaged in Healing Arts as a Licensed Massage Therapist, and added many complimentary tools to my Medicine Basket, including Reiki, Lightwork, shamanic teachings, Qigong, Tai Chi and Breema; and harmonic healing - including both therapeutic harp and Tuning forks.

Tune Up Time

For nearly 20 years, I've included tuning forks in a number of frequencies in my sessions, and healing harp for 30.  Sound and vibration in many forms can help restore balance and effect healing.  My harmonic tool kit includes Harp, drums, rattles, native American flute, Tibetan bowls and both weighted and unweighted forks. In 2005, I took the  Acutonics  basic practitioner training, & found a set of 'Intention Tuners' on e-bay, from a practitioner who was switching fields -  serendipity!  Vibrational healing pairs well with on body massage or Reiki, and  Lightweaving  which is done off the body. I use both weighted and unweighted forks during recent sessions, with great results! One long time client & friend told her husband 'That was the  BEST  massage I've ever received!'  "In water and watery solids, such as the human body, sound travels over 4x faster in the form of photons or sonic shear waves. As the sound emanating from tuning forks strikes

Happy Mail

 Yay - that was quick!! I placed my order Sunday, and here it is! I'm a Virgo, and true to form, I have long been interested in health and practices that support it.  I followed instructions in a little book on yoga on HS, and began taking movement classes by the my late 20s  (ballet, and a few years after that, Tai Chi)  My dad always had a garden, and we got whole raw milk from the dairy next door.  I continued gardening, eating whole foods, making my own bread and yogurt (still from raw milk), supplemented with vitamins and  minerals from my 20s.  For most of my supplements, I buy off the shelf or order from the office where I offer massage Reiki and holistic sessions ... but needed more of the  Niacinamide  for my joints, and wanted to try a time release formula. I discovered Niacinamide's use for arthritis this spring, as I was experiencing some pain and stiffness in my right hand, after breaking my wrist in a fall last summer.  New Supplements! In the 30s and 40s, Dr Kauf